In case of searching for a new powerful laptop for gaming or heavy tasks, take a look at these new laptops from Eurocom. Powered by the latest generation of Intel processors – Intel Kaby Lake, these laptops also come with Nvidia GTX 1080 graphics card.
In case of having a Tornado F5 laptop with the Intel Core i7-6700K, users can easily and quickly upgrade to i7-7700K because both CPU use the same socket – Intel LGA 1151.
Eurocom Tornado F5 is one of the several laptops that users can easily customize it with many options to choose, including CPU, RAM, SSD, and graphics card. That hardware is also upgradeable and swappable. So in case of replacing, it doesn’t take much of your money because you can quickly replace with a new one instead of upgrading the whole laptop.
Along with above specifications, the Tornado F5 also feature two M.2 solid-state drive slots and one SATA III which support 6Gbps transfer speeds. If you need a laptop with four slots of RAM, then Tornado F5 is a perfect choice. With these slots, you can easily add up to 64GB of DDR4 memory.
That are a lot of physical RAM a laptop would have, right? Like many other laptops, the 15.6-inch display is a standard. It features a 15.6-inch Full HD display and supports 4K resolution.
Alongside those standard specifications, Eurocom also allows you to choose between configurations, including Intel Core i5-7600K or Core i7-7700K, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060, 1070 or GTX 1080 and much more.
Take a look below for full specifications of Eurocom Tornado F5, as well as options that you can select.
- Mainboard Chipset: Intel Z170
- Socket: Supports socket LGA1151.
- Computer Processor: Supports CPU Core i3, i5, and i7 6700K or 7700K.
- Display: 15.6 inches full HD display or 4K ultra HD, depending on your choice.
- Graphics Card: Upgradeable NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, 1070 or 1080 with various specifications.
- Physical Memory (RAM): 4 x SODIMM slots, supports DDR4 RAM, up to 64GB.
- Storage: 3 slots of storage, including 2 x M.2 and 1 SATA III. Supporting RAID 0 or 1.
These are basic specifications, for full details, visit the product page here for further information.
In case of changing computer processor or graphics card, here are a few configurations you can select from:
- 3.8GHz Intel Core i5-7600K Kaby Lake, Turbo Boost up to 4.2GHz; 4C/4T; 6MB L3; 14nm; 91W
- 3.6GHz Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake; Turbo Boost up to 4.2GHz; 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 14nm; 65W
- 4.2GHz Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake; Turbo Boost up to 4.5GHz; 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 14nm; 91W
- NVIDIA GTX 970M – 6GB GDDR5 – 1280 CUDA – MXM 3.0b
- NVIDIA GTX 980M – 8GB GDDR5 – 1536 CUDA – MXM 3.0b
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060* – 6GB GDDR5 – 1280 CUDA – MXM 3.0
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070* – 8GB GDDR5 – 2048 CUDA – MXM 3.0
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080* – 8GB GDDR5X – 2560 CUDA – MXM 3.0
*The version of this graphics card is the desktop version. It’s not a laptop-optimized version because GTX 1060, GTX 1070 and GTX 1080 for the laptop (M series) isn’t available yet.